A look into Sirois' therapy of procrastination Procrastination is a common problem that affects many people. It can lead to missed deadlines, unfinished tasks, and…
Summary of Mark Manson’s Book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
Mark Manson is a renowned author and life coach who has written extensively on the topic of self-worth. In his book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Manson offers a number of tips for improving one’s self-worth. Here are some of the major tips from Mark Manson on self-
- Accept Yourself: The first step to improving your self-worth is to accept yourself for who you are. This means accepting your flaws and imperfections, as well as your strengths and successes. It’s important to recognize that you are not perfect and that you will make mistakes.
- Set Boundaries: Setting boundaries is essential for maintaining your self-worth. This means knowing what you will and won’t accept from others, and being able to say “no” when necessary.
- Take Responsibility: Taking responsibility for your actions is key to improving your self-worth. This means recognizing when you have made a mistake and taking steps to correct it.
- Practice Self-Care: Taking care of yourself is essential for maintaining your self-worth. This means getting enough sleep, eating healthy, exercising, and engaging in activities that bring you joy.
- Focus on What You Can Control: It’s important to focus on the things that you can control, rather than worrying about things that are out of your control. This will help you to stay focused on the things that you can do to improve your self-worth.
By following these tips from Mark Manson, you can begin to improve your self-worth and lead a more fulfilling life.
Find out how my integrative approach can help you. I use a mix of psychotherapy, counselling and hypnotherapy at my practice. Schedule a call today.