Hypnotherapy Stress London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy Stress London
Hypnotherapy Stress London
Does Hypnotherapy work for stress? Hypnosis for stress is a very safe, natural and lasting way to reduce and manage stress and related symptoms. With a combination of hypnotherapy and coaching, I help you to reignite feelings of inner calm, ease and balance.
Different forms of stress I treat with the Hypnotherapy Stress London program include:
- Stress at work
- Stressful jobs
- Stressful life events
- Stressful relationships
- Stressful marriage
- Stressful new job
- Stressful driver
- Stressful boss or stressful co-workers
- Stressful family, stressful home life, stressful friends
Unlike other forms of stress relief, Hypnotherapy for Stress really tackles and resolves the underlying issues, making deeper lasting changes. You can expect to feel a lot calmer, enjoy regular deep sleeps, feel more balanced and stable allowing you to handle and manage stress effectively. Hypnotherapy for stress really equips you with the coping and management skills needed to manage stress and work/life balance. If you feel overwhelmed, like a hamster in a wheel or completely over-worked – get in touch to find out how I can help with my Hypnotherapy Stress London program.
How Hypnosis For Stress Works
How Hypnotherapy For Stress Works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing your stress and related symptoms. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About Your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
…She uses powerful tools and leaves you with so many golden nuggets for you to use at your own time…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Spinning plates and juggling our many different professional, personal, social and relationship challenges can leave us feeling exhausted. You may feel demotivated, tired and overwhelmed.…
Is the sense of dread always overwhelming? Do you purposefully opt out of events, activities and not feel confident enough to do all the things…
Did you know that, in one study, mindfulness led a 57% reduction in depression and a 40% reduction in stress? Studies have shown mindfulness leads…
A survey by AXA has revealed that as many as 82% of us sometimes feel stressed out. Whilst increasing evidence has emerged that breathing techniques…