Hypnosis for Depression, Anger and Low Mood
Therapy for Depression and Low Mood
Hypnotherapy Depression, Anger and Low Mood
Does Hypnosis work for depression, anger, low mood and negativity? Hypnosis for depression, anger and low mood is a very safe, natural and effective way to reduce mild to moderate low depressive feelings and related symptoms such as anger, negativity, feelings of worthlessness etc.
With a combination of hypnotherapy and coaching, the Hypnotherapy treatment helps you to feel calm, at ease and balanced whilst dissolving the depressive thought patterns and related anger and low mood symptoms.
How Hypnotherapy for Depression, Anger and Low Mood Works
I use a proven yet gentle yet effective approach to addressing your symptoms. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect on the Hypnotherapy Anxiety London Program:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- Between 3-5 hypnotherapy and coaching sessions, each lasting approx. 1 hour
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between Hypnotherapy appointments
Subsequent Hypnotherapy appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Hypnotherapy Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again (extra fees may apply)
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
…An amazing experience! Malminder is such a lovely and welcoming and very professional at the same time. I had serious relationship issues, very low self esteem and self confidence. She reassure me that in the end of my journey I will be a different person. Yes, she was right! It was emotionally very painful at times but I came out a lot stronger and more confident then ever. Huge thank you to this lovely lady who helped me to open my eyes and see myself in a different light!!!…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Feeling Rejected? Here’s How To Stop Self-Sabotage A recent study has found that around 4.4 billion people feel unloved, while 60% of people believe that…
How To Stop Sibling Rivalry From Ruining Your Family Gatherings Think sibling rivalry ends at childhood? Think again! Adult sibling rivalry is a very common…