Hypnotherapy Wine And Alcohol London Harley Street
Hypnosis for Alcohol & Wine Moderation
Hypnotherapy Alcohol and Wine Moderation London
Wondering how to stop drinking wine?
Hypnosis is an effective and relaxing way to reduce the amount of wine consumption and to abstain from wine and alcohol altogether. I use a combination of hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol and NLP Coaching to help you to abstain and drink less wine.
Hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol reduction can be used if you want to:
- Abstain from wine and alcohol altogether
- Abstain from wine and alcohol after work
- Abstain from wine and alcohol during the week or the weekend
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol - How it works
How Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to reaching your goals, whether you want to completely abstain from wine and alcohol or just reduce the amount of wine you drink per week. Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s style of hypnotherapy was about finding the old habits and working with my subconscious to release the old habits and build new habits…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol – Published Articles and Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Are you negative? Negativity can come across in lots of different, and surprising ways. Do any of the following apply to you? You go over…
In this week’s video post, I am going to share with you my top five breathing techniques that can benefit you and get you through…
Spinning plates and juggling our many different professional, personal, social and relationship challenges can leave us feeling exhausted. You may feel demotivated, tired and overwhelmed.…
Is the sense of dread always overwhelming? Do you purposefully opt out of events, activities and not feel confident enough to do all the things…