Back in 2013 the world was startled to realise that a study showed that 660 out of 1994 women in co-habiting relationships admitted to using…
Confidence to quit
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as everyone’s situation is different. However, some tips that may help you gain the confidence to quit your job
- Make sure you have a plan for what you will do after quitting. Having a plan in place can help you feel more confident in your decision.
- Consider the pros and cons of quitting. Make sure you have thought through the potential risks and rewards of quitting your job.
- Talk to trusted friends and family members about your decision. Getting advice from people you trust can help you gain the confidence to make the right decision.
- Take time to reflect on your decision. Make sure you are comfortable with your decision before you take the plunge.
- Remind yourself of your worth. Remember that you have the skills and experience to find a new job if needed.
If you are uncertain about your job and would like support to help you in making the decision confidently then schedule a call with me to find out how I can help you.