Hypnotherapy Fears Phobia Panic Attacks London
Hypnotherapy for Fears, Panic Attacks and Phobia London
Hypnotherapy Panic Attacks, Fears, Phobias London
Does Hypnosis work for fear, phobia and panic attacks? Hypnosis is exceptionally effective in treating fears, phobia, panic attack and related symptoms such as feeling overwhelmed, needing to escape, feeling detached, loss of control, unable to control over-reactions, stomach churning, dizziness, sweating, trembling, racing heart etc. Using proven Hypnotherapy and NLP interventions I treat the root cause and symptoms related to fears, phobia and panic attack.
Avery suffered from panic attacks most of his adult life, he felt paralyzed by the fear of having a panic attack in public and avoided situations that triggered the panic such as public transport, elevators and small spaces. The gradual increase in frequency and intensity of his fears, anxiety and panic meant that he wasn't able to enjoy the normal things in life, a simple coffee meeting with a friend started to become a challenge.
After trying everything over the years Avery's friend recommended that he visit Malminder. After booking his appointment online, and although very nervous Avery went to see Malminder for his first session. For the first time talked openly about his fears and panic attacks without being judged.
Malminder picked out the key things that needed to be worked on to resolve Avery's debilitating panic attacks and spent a further hour preparing his second session which would be mainly hypnosis. When Avery came to see Malminder for his second session he was relaxed into a light hypnosis and felt extremely comfortable and relieved. He later reported that his panic attacks had reduced significantly and instead of panicking at the thought of going on the tube, he felt calmer, more relaxed and confident. In fact, the first time he went on the tube following the session he felt a small bout of anxiety which quickly disappeared. He was eager to attend another session to cement and reaffirm the progress.
In his third hypnosis session, Malminder addressed the remaining bouts of anxiety and gave Avery a hypnosis download to keep the progress going. Avery has since been able to engage in social activities, travel on public transport and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
- Animal fear, phobia, panic attack (Spiders, snakes, butterflies, birds, rodents, insects, dogs, cats etc)
- Fear of flying, phobia, panic attack (flight, airport fear, helicopter fear)
- Fear of heights, phobia and panic attack (high office building, restaurant or bars in a high building, etc)
- Fear of injections and medical needles, phobia, panic attack (dental fear, phobia, holiday injections etc)
- Fear of tests, exams, assessments
- Fear of germs and dirt, phobia, panic attack (public transport, public places, restaurants, toilets etc)
- Claustrophobia fear, phobia, panic attack
- Fear of blood, fear of blood tests
- Fear of speaking in public
- Fear of the dark, phobia, panic attack (at night, cinema, dark settings etc)
- Fear of thunder and lightning, phobia, panic attack
- Fear of lifts, elevators and stairs, phobia, panic attacks
- Fear of commitment
- Fear of driving
- Fear of falling
- Fear of eating in public (restaurants, cafes, business lunches, dinner with friends etc)
- Fear of finances
- Embarrassing fears, phobia and panic attacks
- Related Anxiety issues
Nearly all forms of fears, panic attacks and phobias can be treated with Hypnotherapy. Please call to speak with me directly about your concerns in confidence.
Panic Attacks, Fears and Phobia - How it works
Fears, Panic and Phobia – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to dissolving fears, phobias and panic attacks at my Harley Street Hypnotherapy Practice. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you . Here is what you can expect with Hypnotherapy to overcome fears, panic attacks and phobia:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Hypnotherapsit, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s hypnotherapy really helped me with my lack of self confidence and I now feel completely comfortable in situations where I used to feel pressured and panicky. I would highly recommend Malminder’s therapy to anyone who is considering options on self confidence issues or any other issues they want to solve. Before I chose Malminder’s hypnotherapy I attended 9 counselling classes which had no effect but after one session with Malminder I could immediately feel overwhelmed and confident in my abilities. Two more sessions also took place and I am now in a much better place than I could have imagined. Thank you such much for helping me be who I wanted to be. Read more independent reviews on Feefo.
… warm, open, non judgmental…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session (£200) is talk therapy where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve and any factors which may prevent success.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy action plan designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- All therapy packages include:
- Bespoke hypnotherapy sessions
- Weekly telephone coaching support
- Weekly email support
- Appropriate resources (reading lists for example)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Relevant hypnosis audio downloads
All bookings must now be made online. If you would like to speak with Malminder, please call 0203 637 5877 at your convenience.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
The first step to overcoming fear is to accept a few truths about fear. The first one is we are in the habit of clinging…
There has been a lot of phobias described in psychopathology literature but cibophobia is one of the most debilitating phobias with serious health consequences. Published…
Halloween is one of the oldest holidays in the world, celebrated by several countries all over the globe. From wearing costumes to trick or treat,…
Mental illness affects 450 million people worldwide. These people are confronted not just with the burden of dealing with the symptoms but also with the…