Hypnotherapy for Fears, Panic Attacks and Phobia London
How to stop panic attacks
Hypnotherapy Panic Attacks, Fears, Phobias London
Does Hypnosis work for fear, phobia and panic attacks? Hypnosis is exceptionally effective in treating fears, phobia, panic attack and related symptoms such as feeling overwhelmed, needing to escape, feeling detached, loss of control, unable to control over-reactions, stomach churning, dizziness, sweating, trembling, racing heart etc. Using proven Hypnotherapy and NLP interventions I treat the root cause and symptoms related to fears, phobia and panic attack.
- Animal fear, phobia, panic attack (Spiders, snakes, butterflies, birds, rodents, insects, dogs, cats etc)
- Fear of flying, phobia, panic attack (flight, airport fear, helicopter fear)
- Fear of heights, phobia and panic attack (high office building, restaurant or bars in a high building, etc)
- Fear of injections and medical needles, phobia, panic attack (dental fear, phobia, holiday injections etc)
- Fear of tests, exams, assessments
- Fear of germs and dirt, phobia, panic attack (public transport, public places, restaurants, toilets etc)
- Claustrophobia fear, phobia, panic attack
- Fear of blood, fear of blood tests
- Fear of speaking in public
- Fear of the dark, phobia, panic attack (at night, cinema, dark settings etc)
- Fear of thunder and lightning, phobia, panic attack
- Fear of lifts, elevators and stairs, phobia, panic attacks
- Fear of commitment
- Fear of driving
- Fear of falling
- Fear of eating in public (restaurants, cafes, business lunches, dinner with friends etc)
- Fear of finances
- Embarrassing fears, phobia and panic attacks
- Related Anxiety issues
Nearly all forms of fears, panic attacks and phobias can be treated with Hypnotherapy. Please call to speak with me directly about your concerns in confidence.
Panic Attacks, Fears and Phobia - How it works
Fears, Panic and Phobia – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to dissolving fears, phobias and panic attacks at my Harley Street Hypnotherapy Practice. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you . Here is what you can expect with Hypnotherapy to overcome fears, panic attacks and phobia:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Hypnotherapsit, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s hypnotherapy really helped me with my lack of self confidence and I now feel completely comfortable in situations where I used to feel pressured and panicky. I would highly recommend Malminder’s therapy to anyone who is considering options on self confidence issues or any other issues they want to solve. Before I chose Malminder’s hypnotherapy I attended 9 counselling classes which had no effect but after one session with Malminder I could immediately feel overwhelmed and confident in my abilities. Two more sessions also took place and I am now in a much better place than I could have imagined. Thank you such much for helping me be who I wanted to be. Read more independent reviews on Feefo.
… warm, open, non judgmental…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Client Takeover: How Malminder Helped My Relationship Problems Ever wondered how Malminder can help you personally? Me too. Which is why Malminder has let me,…