Hypnotherapy Insomnia London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia London
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London. Does Hypnosis work for insomnia and sleeping problems?
Many studies have proved that Hypnosis is very effective at helping insomnia and sleeping issues. With Hypnotherapy clients can fall asleep quickly, deeply and regularly.
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London treatment can be used when you:
- Can’t fall asleep
- Keep waking up in the night
- Can’t fall asleep again after waking up
- Have insomnia
- Are tired but can’t sleep
- Can’t sleep because you can’t stop thinking
- Erratic work schedule with frequent overseas travel
- Too stressed to sleep
- Can’t sleep or scared to sleep because of nightmares
I use proven insomnia hypnotherapy approaches to help you gain control over your sleep patterns and get back into a regular healthy sleeping pattern.
Recent studies conducted by researchers from University of Zurich, University of Tubingen, ZiS and University of Fribourg reported in 2014 that Hypnosis is especially effective at increasing slow wave sleep. After listening to hypnotic suggestions, participants of the study reported an increase in slow wave sleep by 81%. Furthermore, the study showed that time spent awake reduced significantly by 67%.
“Deepening Sleep By Hypnotic Suggestion” Maren J Cordi, Dipl Psych, Agelika A. Schlarb, PhD, Bjorn Rasch PhD. SLEEP 2014;37(6):1143-1152
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London - How it works
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to helping you sleep more deeply and regularly. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to at night before sleeping
About your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… I can’t recommend her highly enough. I found the session surprisingly relaxing and I felt revitalised afterwards…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Published Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Did you know that, in one study, mindfulness led a 57% reduction in depression and a 40% reduction in stress? Studies have shown mindfulness leads…
Feeling stressed, anxious or depressed? You are not alone. The UK has seen a surge in symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress and a survey…
Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are common in people who are clinically depressed. Researchers of the cognitive theory of depression found out that people who…
Different emotions are involved when you let go or end a relationship. People who go through this liken it to death. And like grieving for…