Hypnotherapy Insomnia London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia London
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London. Does Hypnosis work for insomnia and sleeping problems?
Many studies have proved that Hypnosis is very effective at helping insomnia and sleeping issues. With Hypnotherapy clients can fall asleep quickly, deeply and regularly.
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London treatment can be used when you:
- Can’t fall asleep
- Keep waking up in the night
- Can’t fall asleep again after waking up
- Have insomnia
- Are tired but can’t sleep
- Can’t sleep because you can’t stop thinking
- Erratic work schedule with frequent overseas travel
- Too stressed to sleep
- Can’t sleep or scared to sleep because of nightmares
I use proven insomnia hypnotherapy approaches to help you gain control over your sleep patterns and get back into a regular healthy sleeping pattern.
Recent studies conducted by researchers from University of Zurich, University of Tubingen, ZiS and University of Fribourg reported in 2014 that Hypnosis is especially effective at increasing slow wave sleep. After listening to hypnotic suggestions, participants of the study reported an increase in slow wave sleep by 81%. Furthermore, the study showed that time spent awake reduced significantly by 67%.
“Deepening Sleep By Hypnotic Suggestion” Maren J Cordi, Dipl Psych, Agelika A. Schlarb, PhD, Bjorn Rasch PhD. SLEEP 2014;37(6):1143-1152
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London - How it works
Hypnotherapy Insomnia London – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to helping you sleep more deeply and regularly. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to at night before sleeping
About your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… I can’t recommend her highly enough. I found the session surprisingly relaxing and I felt revitalised afterwards…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Published Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
There isn't a society or section thereof that is not affected by depression. Too many people are taking anti-depression type medicines. Chances are you even…
Investing your heart into any personal relationship is risky business. When things don't work out as planned and our dreams are flung out the window,…
Optimism can affect several areas of one’s health and wellbeing. People who have a positive outlook in life are shown to have lower levels of…
In an article published by Kate Figes in Daily Mail, she revealed that in surveys done in the UK and the U.S., they showed that…