Hypnosis For Relationship Issues
Hypnotherapy Relationship Problems, Break Up, Affairs, Love, Rejection, Get Over An Ex
Does Hypnosis work for relationship problems? Hypnosis is significantly powerful at helping you to overcome your relationship problems and gain confidence, improve your self-esteem, self-worth and become the you that you know yourself to be. Gain more confidence in your relationship, feel more strong, re-gain your personal sense of power and get a clear outlook on your relationship and where it is going with Hypnotherapy.
I have helped many people who face difficult times with their wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend and ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, ex wife, ex husband, and people who are suffering with a broken heart or rejection after a relationship break up or unrequited love.
Joanne split up from her boyfriend almost a year ago, however she was still unable to get over him and found herself trapped in thinking about him all of the time. It was distracting her at work and in her personal life. She struggled to move on and spent most nights thinking about him and checking up on his social media profiles. Joanne found Malminder online one night when she couldn't sleep. She then contacted Malminder and booked her appointment online. When Jo visited Malminder she was in pieces and embarrassed by her situation. In the first session Malminder reassured Joanne and helped her to identify the root cause of the issue.
Joanne felt like she was being listened to and understood for the first time. After the first session Malminder spent about 1.5 hours preparing Joanne's hypnosis session. In the second session Joanne came back for the hypnosis and felt a huge sense of relief and already felt much better. In the following days Malminder contacted Joanne asking her for feedback on what worked and what else needed to be addressed. Using this feedback Malminder spent another 1.5 hours preparing Joanne's final hypnosis session.
After the final hypnosis session Joanne walked away feeling confident, more at peace and able to move on with her life. Joanne no longer dwells in the past and her ex-boyfriend, and felt happy for the first time in months.
Hypnotherapy for relationship problems is particularly powerful for those who are:
- Trying to cope after a relationship break up, affair etc
- Going through difficult times with your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend
- Struggling with an ex husband, ex wife, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend
- Feeling anxious, worried or concerned about your relationship
- Relationship affair guilt, shame, sadness, anger
- Getting over a break up, getting over your ex, getting over a relationship, getting over a crush
- Dealing with rejection
- Want more confidence and self-esteem
- Depression in a relationship
- Want more clarity, focus and to discover what to do next
- Dealing with Jealousy in a relationship
- Feel angry, sad, jealous or upset with your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend
How Hypnosis For Relationship Problems Works
How Hypnotherapy For Relationship Issues Works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing your relationship problems and all treatments are kept strictly private and confidential. Hypnotherapy for relationship problems are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About Your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
My experience with Malminder was excellent. I felt very comfortable and everyone at the clinic was very friendly and welcoming. I have to give this top ratings as the hypnotherapy worked straight away. Malminder was fantastic and she makes you feel really calm as I was quite worried when I went in. I have recommended her to friends and would definitely see Malminder again for other problems. Read more independent reviews on Feefo
Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause of circumstances in need of modification
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
The average number of text a Briton sends in a week has doubled in four years. For many UK adults, text-based communication has surpassed traditional…
When you hear talk of New Year's resolutions rarely do you find people willing to explore how they can improve a relationship. Even though the…
Investing your heart into any personal relationship is risky business. When things don't work out as planned and our dreams are flung out the window,…
Oxytocin is responsible for shaky knees, sweaty palms, and flushed cheeks when people fall in love. Whilst these physical cues can be seen, little evidence…