Hypnosis For Relationship Issues
Relationship problems therapy
Hypnotherapy Relationship Problems, Break Up, Affairs, Love, Rejection, Get Over An Ex
Does Hypnosis work for relationship problems? Hypnosis is significantly powerful at helping you to overcome your relationship problems and gain confidence, improve your self-esteem, self-worth and become the you that you know yourself to be. Gain more confidence in your relationship, feel more strong, re-gain your personal sense of power and get a clear outlook on your relationship and where it is going with Hypnotherapy.
I have helped many people who face difficult times with their wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend and ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, ex wife, ex husband, and people who are suffering with a broken heart or rejection after a relationship break up or unrequited love.
Hypnotherapy for relationship problems is particularly powerful for those who are:
- Trying to cope after a relationship break up, affair etc
- Going through difficult times with your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend
- Struggling with an ex husband, ex wife, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend
- Feeling anxious, worried or concerned about your relationship
- Relationship affair guilt, shame, sadness, anger
- Getting over a break up, getting over your ex, getting over a relationship, getting over a crush
- Dealing with rejection
- Want more confidence and self-esteem
- Depression in a relationship
- Leaving an abusive relationship
- Want more clarity, focus and to discover what to do next
- Dealing with Jealousy in a relationship
- Feel angry, sad, jealous or upset with your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend
How Hypnosis For Relationship Problems Works
How Hypnotherapy For Relationship Issues Works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing your relationship problems and all treatments are kept strictly private and confidential. Hypnotherapy for relationship problems are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About Your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
My experience with Malminder was excellent. I felt very comfortable and everyone at the clinic was very friendly and welcoming. I have to give this top ratings as the hypnotherapy worked straight away. Malminder was fantastic and she makes you feel really calm as I was quite worried when I went in. I have recommended her to friends and would definitely see Malminder again for other problems. Read more independent reviews on Feefo
Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause of circumstances in need of modification
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Falling in love is incredibly powerful. It consumes our thoughts and affects us in almost every way; physically, biologically and chemically. The preliminary stages can…