Hypnotherapy Jealousy London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy Jealousy London
Does Hypnotherapy Jealousy actually work? My specific Hypnotherapy Jealousy program helps to effectively dissolve jealousy at it’s root. Do you feel trapped in your thinking, insecure, threatened, anxious, angry, over-sensitive, over-possessive etc? Hypnotherapy Jealousy program can help you to overcome these feelings very quickly.
I use a potent mix of hypnosis, NLP and powerful coaching interventions to help you overcome feelings of jealousy. Hypnotherapy Jealousy program is specifically designed to target the following types of Jealousy:
- Jealous about your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband
- Jealous about your siblings, cousins or other family members
- Jealous about your work colleagues, manager or boss
- Jealous about your ex-girlfriend, ex-boyfriend, ex-wife or ex-husband
- Jealous about your friend
- Jealous about other people’s wealth and money
- Jealous about other people’s love life and relationships
- Jealous about other people’s success in life
- Relationship problems caused by Jealousy
- Jealousy caused by lack of self-esteem
Hypnotherapy Jealousy - How it works
Hypnotherapy Jealousy – How it works
I use a variety of hypnotherapy and coaching techniques to help my clients release jealousy through the Hypnotherapy Jealousy program. The process is gentle, compassionate, discrete and non-judgemental. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherpist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… She is awesome at guiding someone and identifying his/her own hidden spots that have been keeping people sub-par for years. I think she sets the bar so high that sometimes you didn’t even think the sky is truly the limit…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
When we read statistics such as 75% of men and 71% of women regularly lie to their partners, it is no surprise that trust can…
Self-nurturing is vital for our well-being but how often do we really make time for ourselves? If you cannot remember the last time you put…
Do you believe in love at first sight? One survey of over 80,000 people found that 48% of men can fall in love at first…
I often hear the term narcissist used lightly to describe a person who comes across as being in love with himself or herself but Narcissistic…