Hypnotherapy Jealousy London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy Jealousy London
Does Hypnotherapy Jealousy actually work? My specific Hypnotherapy Jealousy program helps to effectively dissolve jealousy at it’s root. Do you feel trapped in your thinking, insecure, threatened, anxious, angry, over-sensitive, over-possessive etc? Hypnotherapy Jealousy program can help you to overcome these feelings very quickly.
I use a potent mix of hypnosis, NLP and powerful coaching interventions to help you overcome feelings of jealousy. Hypnotherapy Jealousy program is specifically designed to target the following types of Jealousy:
- Jealous about your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband
- Jealous about your siblings, cousins or other family members
- Jealous about your work colleagues, manager or boss
- Jealous about your ex-girlfriend, ex-boyfriend, ex-wife or ex-husband
- Jealous about your friend
- Jealous about other people’s wealth and money
- Jealous about other people’s love life and relationships
- Jealous about other people’s success in life
- Relationship problems caused by Jealousy
- Jealousy caused by lack of self-esteem
Hypnotherapy Jealousy - How it works
Hypnotherapy Jealousy – How it works
I use a variety of hypnotherapy and coaching techniques to help my clients release jealousy through the Hypnotherapy Jealousy program. The process is gentle, compassionate, discrete and non-judgemental. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherpist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… She is awesome at guiding someone and identifying his/her own hidden spots that have been keeping people sub-par for years. I think she sets the bar so high that sometimes you didn’t even think the sky is truly the limit…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
When you hear talk of New Year's resolutions rarely do you find people willing to explore how they can improve a relationship. Even though the…
Investing your heart into any personal relationship is risky business. When things don't work out as planned and our dreams are flung out the window,…
Oxytocin is responsible for shaky knees, sweaty palms, and flushed cheeks when people fall in love. Whilst these physical cues can be seen, little evidence…
Relationships can be fragile. Studies show that the most common time for break-ups is 3 to 5 months. If you want to make a change…