Hypnosis for Confidence London
How to improve confidence therapy
Hypnotherapy Confidence London
Does Hypnosis work for confidence building and low self-esteem? Hypnotherapy for Confidence and self-esteem is very powerful at boosting confidence, building self-esteem and self-worth in just a few sessions.
Feel genuinely empowered and energized, let go of whatever is holding you back and move forward to get the results you want. Hypnotherapy for confidence building is particularly successful for:
- Power confidence for Interviews and job hunting
- Self-Confidence at Weddings and engagement parties
- Auditions for musicians, actors, dancers and presenters
- Confidence at social events and confidence in dating
- Meetings and presentations confidence, becoming a power speaker
- Senior Executives and CEO’s
- Actors, actresses, musicians, dancers
- Being confident with personal appearance and increase body confidence
- Being confident about yourself and boost self-confidence
- Being confident in your job and being more assertive
- Be more confident with your boss, colleagues and teams
- Being a confident sales professional and selling
- Regaining confidence after a relationship break up
- Confidence in a relationship
- Regain Self-Confidence and dispel insecurity and jealousy
- Confidence with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife
- Confidence to dream big and realize your full potential
How Hypnotherapy for Confidence Works
I use a powerful yet gentle approach to addressing your goals of becoming more self-confident with increased self-esteem. I use NLP, Coaching and Powerful Confidence Hypnotherapy techniques designed to increase your confidence from within. Hypnotherapy Confidence sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and Confidence Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s hypnotherapy really helped me with my lack of self confidence and I now feel completely comfortable in situations where I used to feel pressured and panicky. I would highly recommend Malminder’s therapy to anyone who is considering options on self confidence issues or any other issues they want to solve. Before I chose Malminder’s hypnotherapy I attended 9 counselling classes which had no effect but after one session with Malminder I could immediately feel overwhelmed and confident in my abilities. Two more sessions also took place and I am now in a much better place than I could have imagined. Thank you such much for helping me be who I wanted to be. Read more independent reviews on Feefo.
Malminder is professional, a true hypnotherapist & coach, and absolutely 120% dedicated to bring out the best in a fellow human. She is very passionate about what she does. She is awesome at guiding someone and identifying his/her own hidden spots that have been keeping people sub-par for years. I think she sets the bar so high that sometimes you didn’t even think the sky is truly the limit. She is an entrepreneur herself so she can really zero into your professional, personal goals and needs. She uses powerful tools and leaves you with so many golden nuggets for you to use at your own time. S.P New York
I recently came to see Malminder for my issue around public speaking and blushing. After just one session I was amazed at the results. Malminder is professional, supportive and I felt extremely comfortable in the session we had together. As a result my blushing has disappeared and I am preparing a workshop – something I never would have imagined before coming to see Malminder. I would definitely recommend Malminder to anyone looking for a Hypnotherapist in London. Thank you! L.N UK
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Published Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
How To Break Up With Someone You Love (But Isn’t Right For You) In the UK it is estimated that 42% of marriages end in…
Ego Vs Love: Is Your Ego Ruining Your Relationships? “Ego judges and punishes. Love forgives and heals.” Think you don’t have an ego? Think again! Every single…