Hypnotherapy Performance Anxiety London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
Does Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety work? Hypnosis is extremely effective in helping to reduce work related, sports related and personal performance anxiety. If you experience anxiety symptoms such as high pitched voice, fast delivery of speeches, shaking hands, dry mouth, sweaty palms, dizziness, lost for words, blank mind etc then Hypnotherapy for performance anxiety can help you to stay calm, ease your nerves and build your confidence so that you can perform at your best as and when needed.
Clients in the past have experienced a significant reduction or complete absence of presenting anxiety related symptoms enabling them to move forward with genuine confidence. Hypnotherapy for performance anxiety can be used for all types of concerns regarding Performance Anxiety including:
- Wedding day speeches
- Social events
- Driving tests and assessments
- School, university and professional exams and tests
- On the job practical assessments and reviews
- Interviews and assessment days
- Company presentations and meetings
- Performance Anxiety after a job promotion
- Performance Anxiety for auditions for actors, actresses, musicians and dancers
- Television and radio presenters performance anxiety
- Broadcasters and news readers
- Sports performance anxiety
- Work related performance anxiety
- Competition and context performance anxiety
- Performance Anxiety for Relationship Problems
- Music Performance Anxiety
- Male Performance Anxiety, Female Performance Anxiety
Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety - How it works
Performance Anxiety Hypnosis – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to dissolving performance anxiety, nervousness and any related fears. Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety sessions with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s hypnotherapy really helped me with my lack of self confidence and I now feel completely comfortable in situations where I used to feel pressured and panicky. I would highly recommend Malminder’s therapy to anyone who is considering options on self confidence issues or any other issues they want to solve. Before I chose Malminder’s hypnotherapy I attended 9 counselling classes which had no effect but after one session with Malminder I could immediately feel overwhelmed and confident in my abilities. Two more sessions also took place and I am now in a much better place than I could have imagined. Thank you such much for helping me be who I wanted to be. Read more independent reviews on Feefo.
Malminder is professional, a true hypnotherapist & coach, and absolutely 120% dedicated to bring out the best in a fellow human. She is very passionate about what she does. She is awesome at guiding someone and identifying his/her own hidden spots that have been keeping people sub-par for years. I think she sets the bar so high that sometimes you didn’t even think the sky is truly the limit. She is an entrepreneur herself so she can really zero into your professional, personal goals and needs. She uses powerful tools and leaves you with so many golden nuggets for you to use at your own time. S.P New York
I recently came to see Malminder for my issue around public speaking and blushing. After just one session I was amazed at the results. Malminder is professional, supportive and I felt extremely comfortable in the session we had together. As a result my blushing has disappeared and I am preparing a workshop – something I never would have imagined before coming to see Malminder. I would definitely recommend Malminder to anyone looking for a Hypnotherapist in London. Thank you! L.N UK
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Published Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety Articles and Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
For some people, the holiday season is a time of happiness and cheer. However, for you it may be a complete opposite. It may feel…
Hypnotherapist Harley Street - Malminder Gill was asked by Times Of India to share her thoughts on the concept of LUCK. Read the full article…
In this week's post I talk about decision making and how to make better decisions with a low attention span. Written by Hypnotherapist Harley Street, Malminder…
In this week's post I talk about focus, concentration and procrastination and what you should do as a first step. Written by Hypnotherapist Harley Street, Malminder…