Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
How to stop performance anxiety
Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
Does Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety work? Hypnosis is extremely effective in helping to reduce work related, sports related and personal performance anxiety. If you experience anxiety symptoms such as high pitched voice, fast delivery of speeches, shaking hands, dry mouth, sweaty palms, dizziness, lost for words, blank mind etc then Hypnotherapy for performance anxiety can help you to stay calm, ease your nerves and build your confidence so that you can perform at your best as and when needed.
Clients in the past have experienced a significant reduction or complete absence of presenting anxiety related symptoms enabling them to move forward with genuine confidence. Hypnotherapy for performance anxiety can be used for all types of concerns regarding Performance Anxiety including:
- Wedding day speeches
- Social events
- Driving tests and assessments
- School, university and professional exams and tests
- On the job practical assessments and reviews
- Interviews and assessment days
- Company presentations and meetings
- Performance Anxiety after a job promotion
- Performance Anxiety for auditions for actors, actresses, musicians and dancers
- Television and radio presenters performance anxiety
- Broadcasters and news readers
- Sports performance anxiety
- Work related performance anxiety
- Competition and context performance anxiety
- Performance Anxiety for Relationship Problems
- Music Performance Anxiety
- Male Performance Anxiety, Female Performance Anxiety
Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety - How it works
Performance Anxiety Hypnosis – How it works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to dissolving performance anxiety, nervousness and any related fears. Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety sessions with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s hypnotherapy really helped me with my lack of self confidence and I now feel completely comfortable in situations where I used to feel pressured and panicky. I would highly recommend Malminder’s therapy to anyone who is considering options on self confidence issues or any other issues they want to solve. Before I chose Malminder’s hypnotherapy I attended 9 counselling classes which had no effect but after one session with Malminder I could immediately feel overwhelmed and confident in my abilities. Two more sessions also took place and I am now in a much better place than I could have imagined. Thank you such much for helping me be who I wanted to be. Read more independent reviews on Feefo.
Malminder is professional, a true hypnotherapist & coach, and absolutely 120% dedicated to bring out the best in a fellow human. She is very passionate about what she does. She is awesome at guiding someone and identifying his/her own hidden spots that have been keeping people sub-par for years. I think she sets the bar so high that sometimes you didn’t even think the sky is truly the limit. She is an entrepreneur herself so she can really zero into your professional, personal goals and needs. She uses powerful tools and leaves you with so many golden nuggets for you to use at your own time. S.P New York
I recently came to see Malminder for my issue around public speaking and blushing. After just one session I was amazed at the results. Malminder is professional, supportive and I felt extremely comfortable in the session we had together. As a result my blushing has disappeared and I am preparing a workshop – something I never would have imagined before coming to see Malminder. I would definitely recommend Malminder to anyone looking for a Hypnotherapist in London. Thank you! L.N UK
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Published Hypnotherapy for Performance Anxiety Articles and Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
A survey by AXA has revealed that as many as 82% of us sometimes feel stressed out. Whilst increasing evidence has emerged that breathing techniques…