Hypnotherapy IBS London
IBS Anxiety Therapy
Hypnotherapy IBS London by Specialist Female Practitioner
Does Hypnotherapy really work for IBS? Hypnotherapy IBS London – Clinical studies conducted by University Hospital of South Manchester found that Hypnosis is especially effective at reducing the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS.* Although 250 of the IBS patients treated had 12 sessions over 3 months, noticeable results can be apparent after 3 or 4 hypnotherapy sessions.
Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments can help ease the symptoms of:
- Feeling bloated during the day
- Constipation, flatulence and diarrhoea
- Associated uncomfortable feelings
In a 2012 study, 85 percent of IBS patients who reported improvement after hypnosis still felt better up to seven years later. “The conclusion is that hypnotherapy could reduce both the consumption of healthcare and the cost to society, and that hypnosis therefore belongs in the arsenal of treatments for IBS” researcher Magnus Simrén said in a statement… Read more
Hypnotherapy IBS London - How it works
Hypnotherapy IBS London – How it works
With Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments, I use a proven yet gentle approach to help reduce the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause(s) of circumstances in need of modification…
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
[vcex_button url=”https://www.astutedatasystems.com/NewHome.aspx?ID=592″ title=”Visit Site” style=”flat” align=”center” color=”gold” size=”small” target=”self” rel=”none”]Book Your Appointment Online[/vcex_button]