Hypnotherapy Stress London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy Stress London
Hypnotherapy Stress London
Does Hypnotherapy work for stress? Hypnosis for stress is a very safe, natural and lasting way to reduce and manage stress and related symptoms. With a combination of hypnotherapy and coaching, I help you to reignite feelings of inner calm, ease and balance.
Different forms of stress I treat with the Hypnotherapy Stress London program include:
- Stress at work
- Stressful jobs
- Stressful life events
- Stressful relationships
- Stressful marriage
- Stressful new job
- Stressful driver
- Stressful boss or stressful co-workers
- Stressful family, stressful home life, stressful friends
Unlike other forms of stress relief, Hypnotherapy for Stress really tackles and resolves the underlying issues, making deeper lasting changes. You can expect to feel a lot calmer, enjoy regular deep sleeps, feel more balanced and stable allowing you to handle and manage stress effectively. Hypnotherapy for stress really equips you with the coping and management skills needed to manage stress and work/life balance. If you feel overwhelmed, like a hamster in a wheel or completely over-worked – get in touch to find out how I can help with my Hypnotherapy Stress London program.
How Hypnosis For Stress Works
How Hypnotherapy For Stress Works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing your stress and related symptoms. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About Your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
…She uses powerful tools and leaves you with so many golden nuggets for you to use at your own time…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Mental illness affects 450 million people worldwide. These people are confronted not just with the burden of dealing with the symptoms but also with the…
Oxytocin is responsible for shaky knees, sweaty palms, and flushed cheeks when people fall in love. Whilst these physical cues can be seen, little evidence…
We eat to meet a basic physiological need – hunger. However, when we turn to overeating, our objectives are different. People turn to overeating in…
Relationships can be fragile. Studies show that the most common time for break-ups is 3 to 5 months. If you want to make a change…