Hypnotherapy IBS London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy IBS London
Hypnotherapy IBS London by Specialist Female Practitioner
Does Hypnotherapy really work for IBS? Hypnotherapy IBS London – Clinical studies conducted by University Hospital of South Manchester found that Hypnosis is especially effective at reducing the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS.* Although 250 of the IBS patients treated had 12 sessions over 3 months, noticeable results can be apparent after 3 or 4 hypnotherapy sessions.
Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments can help ease the symptoms of:
- Feeling bloated during the day
- Constipation, flatulence and diarrhoea
- Associated uncomfortable feelings
In a 2012 study, 85 percent of IBS patients who reported improvement after hypnosis still felt better up to seven years later. “The conclusion is that hypnotherapy could reduce both the consumption of healthcare and the cost to society, and that hypnosis therefore belongs in the arsenal of treatments for IBS” researcher Magnus Simrén said in a statement… Read more
Hypnotherapy IBS London - How it works
Hypnotherapy IBS London – How it works
With Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments, I use a proven yet gentle approach to help reduce the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause(s) of circumstances in need of modification…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Mental illness affects 450 million people worldwide. These people are confronted not just with the burden of dealing with the symptoms but also with the…
Oxytocin is responsible for shaky knees, sweaty palms, and flushed cheeks when people fall in love. Whilst these physical cues can be seen, little evidence…
We eat to meet a basic physiological need – hunger. However, when we turn to overeating, our objectives are different. People turn to overeating in…
Relationships can be fragile. Studies show that the most common time for break-ups is 3 to 5 months. If you want to make a change…