Hypnotherapy IBS London Harley Street
Hypnotherapy IBS London
Hypnotherapy IBS London by Specialist Female Practitioner
Does Hypnotherapy really work for IBS? Hypnotherapy IBS London – Clinical studies conducted by University Hospital of South Manchester found that Hypnosis is especially effective at reducing the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS.* Although 250 of the IBS patients treated had 12 sessions over 3 months, noticeable results can be apparent after 3 or 4 hypnotherapy sessions.
Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments can help ease the symptoms of:
- Feeling bloated during the day
- Constipation, flatulence and diarrhoea
- Associated uncomfortable feelings
In a 2012 study, 85 percent of IBS patients who reported improvement after hypnosis still felt better up to seven years later. “The conclusion is that hypnotherapy could reduce both the consumption of healthcare and the cost to society, and that hypnosis therefore belongs in the arsenal of treatments for IBS” researcher Magnus Simrén said in a statement… Read more
Hypnotherapy IBS London - How it works
Hypnotherapy IBS London – How it works
With Hypnotherapy IBS London treatments, I use a proven yet gentle approach to help reduce the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause(s) of circumstances in need of modification…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session (£200) is talk therapy where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve and any factors which may prevent success.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy action plan designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- All therapy packages include:
- Bespoke hypnotherapy sessions
- Weekly telephone coaching support
- Weekly email support
- Appropriate resources (reading lists for example)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Relevant hypnosis audio downloads
All bookings must now be made online. If you would like to speak with Malminder, please call 0203 637 5877 at your convenience.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
There are times when making a decision can be hard to do especially when we are making ‘life changing’ ones. When we find ourselves torn…
In a research carried out by Bupa UK, 27 percent of the respondents admitted that they are close to the breaking point. Money is the…
Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health disorders. In a survey that covered Great Britain, it showed that 1 in every 6…
Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are common in people who are clinically depressed. Researchers of the cognitive theory of depression found out that people who…