Hypnotherapy Wine And Alcohol London Harley Street
Hypnosis for Alcohol & Wine Moderation
Hypnotherapy Alcohol and Wine Moderation London
Wondering how to stop drinking wine?
Hypnosis is an effective and relaxing way to reduce the amount of wine consumption and to abstain from wine and alcohol altogether. I use a combination of hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol and NLP Coaching to help you to abstain and drink less wine.
Hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol reduction can be used if you want to:
- Abstain from wine and alcohol altogether
- Abstain from wine and alcohol after work
- Abstain from wine and alcohol during the week or the weekend
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol - How it works
How Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to reaching your goals, whether you want to completely abstain from wine and alcohol or just reduce the amount of wine you drink per week. Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s style of hypnotherapy was about finding the old habits and working with my subconscious to release the old habits and build new habits…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session (£200) is talk therapy where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve and any factors which may prevent success.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy action plan designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- All therapy packages include:
- Bespoke hypnotherapy sessions
- Weekly telephone coaching support
- Weekly email support
- Appropriate resources (reading lists for example)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Relevant hypnosis audio downloads
All bookings must now be made online. If you would like to speak with Malminder, please call 0203 637 5877 at your convenience.
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol – Published Articles and Posts Written by Malminder Gill
There are times when making a decision can be hard to do especially when we are making ‘life changing’ ones. When we find ourselves torn…
In a research carried out by Bupa UK, 27 percent of the respondents admitted that they are close to the breaking point. Money is the…
Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health disorders. In a survey that covered Great Britain, it showed that 1 in every 6…
Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are common in people who are clinically depressed. Researchers of the cognitive theory of depression found out that people who…