Hypnotherapy Wine And Alcohol London Harley Street
Hypnosis for Alcohol & Wine Moderation
Hypnotherapy Alcohol and Wine Moderation London
Wondering how to stop drinking wine?
Hypnosis is an effective and relaxing way to reduce the amount of wine consumption and to abstain from wine and alcohol altogether. I use a combination of hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol and NLP Coaching to help you to abstain and drink less wine.
Hypnotherapy for wine and alcohol reduction can be used if you want to:
- Abstain from wine and alcohol altogether
- Abstain from wine and alcohol after work
- Abstain from wine and alcohol during the week or the weekend
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol - How it works
How Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation works
I use a proven yet gentle approach to reaching your goals, whether you want to completely abstain from wine and alcohol or just reduce the amount of wine you drink per week. Hypnotherapy for Wine and Alcohol Moderation sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your issue and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again
Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
… Malminder’s style of hypnotherapy was about finding the old habits and working with my subconscious to release the old habits and build new habits…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session is talk therapy where we discuss the presenting problem in detail, finding the root cause. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve.
- I then spend 60-90 mins preparing your detailed hypnosis session, based on our talk therapy session and the latest research.
- Your second session is the hypnosis session.
- You then provide feedback on what is working, what still needs to be addressed, and any further insight.
- I use your feedback and spend 60-90 mins preparing your next hypnosis session.
- Your third session (if needed) is another hypnosis session to tie up any lose ends and reaffirm the results.
Each session is charged at £200 and includes all preparatory work and full email/telephone support in between sessions.
Hypnotherapy Wine and Alcohol – Published Articles and Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Mental illness affects 450 million people worldwide. These people are confronted not just with the burden of dealing with the symptoms but also with the…
Oxytocin is responsible for shaky knees, sweaty palms, and flushed cheeks when people fall in love. Whilst these physical cues can be seen, little evidence…
We eat to meet a basic physiological need – hunger. However, when we turn to overeating, our objectives are different. People turn to overeating in…
Relationships can be fragile. Studies show that the most common time for break-ups is 3 to 5 months. If you want to make a change…