Call 0207 971 7677 to book your free 15-minute consultation with Malminder
Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder ‘Mindy’ Gill is an award-winning Harley Street Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Coach, EFT Practitioner, Meditation Teacher. Author, and Speaker. Her impressive client list includes royalty, celebrities, and CEOs, as well as many individuals that she treats in person, or through her self-help downloads, audio recordings, and podcasts. Malminder is passionate about developing the use of hypnotherapy and coaching to enable more people to overcome obstacles in their lives. Recently Holistic Therapist Magazine named her as Finalist for Best Practitioner 2016 and Beauty Olympia awarded her 3rd place for Best Practitioner 2017.
Outside of Malminder’s busy client work, she has completed post-graduate academic studies on Clinical Hypnosis at Robert Gordon University. Her work is informed by rigorous and innovative scientific research, and she regularly publishes academic papers. Most recently her work on chronic pain was published in the Journal of Sleep & Hypnosis.
Malminder also regularly appears on TV and radio (including BBC News and The Daily Show) and in print and digital media (Women’s Weekly, Huffington Post, The Independent) to give her trusted opinion on hypnotherapy and coaching.
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
How Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (ACT) Can Help You Overcome Life's Challenges How often have you tried to hide how you really feel? Is there a traumatic event in your past that you try to…
Widget not in any sidebars