Hypnotherapy London – Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy London. There are numerous ways to quit smoking like hypnosis, patches, sheer willpower, and extreme aversion methods. Whatever way you decide to use to help you stop smoking, there are a few things you can do to make sure you quit smoking once and for all. Written by Hypnotherapist Harley Street, Malminder Gill, 26 Feb 2015
1. Throw out all tobacco. When you quit smoking, you don’t want to be tempted into smoking by seeing cigarettes in the house, car or at work. Remember to clear out your cupboards, bags and coats, pockets, even the ‘hiding places’
2. Spring clean your home. It sounds like an easy thing, like common sense, but the people who really do quit smoking once and for all create a smoke-free house. Clean your house, your bedroom, lounge, even the garden area – anywhere around the house where you usually smoke should be cleaned. Use detergents where necessary to get rid of the lingering tobacco smells. Also don’t forget to throw out all of your ashtrays, lighters etc – you won’t be needing them once you stop smoking!
3. Clean your clothes. Put your clothes through the washing cycle or even have them dry cleaned to rid of tobacco smells. Remember to have your coats and jackets cleaned too.
4. Clean your car. If you smoke in the car then have your car cleaned completely from the inside.
5. Gather support. Tell people close to you that you intend to quit, garner their interest and support – you are more likely to stay on track if other people hold you accountable too.
6. Keep a diary. Before your Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy session keep a diary or a log with details of when you smoke, where you smoke and why you smoked. Go through a typical day and every time you have a cigarette, write down in your diary “I smoked today at [time], I was smoking at [place], I was smoking with [people] and before I smoked I felt [feeling]. Please bring this stop smoking diary with you to the Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy session.
7. Calm your nerves. If you feel nervous or anxious about stop smoking hypnotherapy then please listen to Malminder’s free Hypnosis for Relaxation a couple of times to familiarize yourself with Hypnosis.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you for our Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy session.
Hypnotherapy London by Hypnotherapist Harley Street Malminder helps people overcome personal challenges at her Hypnotherapy London Practice. Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy is usually just one session and take place in comfortable surroundings. Read more about Malminder’s London Hypnotherapy Practice and how she can help you here.
Stay in touch with Malminder:
Facebook ►►► www.facebook.com/MalminderG
Twitter ►►► www.twitter.com/MalminderGill