Hypnotherapy London for Creativity Enhancement at Harley Street
Hypnosis for Depression, Anger and Low Mood
Hypnotherapy Depression, Anger and Low Mood
Does Hypnosis work for depression, anger, low mood and negativity? Hypnosis for depression, anger and low mood is a very safe, natural and effective way to reduce mild to moderate low depressive feelings and related symptoms such as anger, negativity, feelings of worthlessness etc.
With a combination of hypnotherapy and coaching, the Hypnotherapy treatment helps you to feel calm, at ease and balanced whilst dissolving the depressive thought patterns and related anger and low mood symptoms.
How Hypnotherapy for Depression, Anger and Low Mood Works
I use a proven yet gentle yet effective approach to addressing your symptoms. Sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you. Here is what you can expect on the Hypnotherapy Anxiety London Program:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- Between 3-5 hypnotherapy and coaching sessions, each lasting approx. 1 hour
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between Hypnotherapy appointments
Subsequent Hypnotherapy appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
- Hypnotherapy Sessions can be recorded for you to listen to over again (extra fees may apply)
About your Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
…An amazing experience! Malminder is such a lovely and welcoming and very professional at the same time. I had serious relationship issues, very low self esteem and self confidence. She reassure me that in the end of my journey I will be a different person. Yes, she was right! It was emotionally very painful at times but I came out a lot stronger and more confident then ever. Huge thank you to this lovely lady who helped me to open my eyes and see myself in a different light!!!…
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session (£200) is talk therapy where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve and any factors which may prevent success.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy action plan designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- All therapy packages include:
- Bespoke hypnotherapy sessions
- Weekly telephone coaching support
- Weekly email support
- Appropriate resources (reading lists for example)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Relevant hypnosis audio downloads
All bookings must now be made online. If you would like to speak with Malminder, please call 0203 637 5877 at your convenience.
Feeling stressed, anxious or depressed? You are not alone. The UK has seen a surge in symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress and a survey…
Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are common in people who are clinically depressed. Researchers of the cognitive theory of depression found out that people who…
Different emotions are involved when you let go or end a relationship. People who go through this liken it to death. And like grieving for…
There isn't a society or section thereof that is not affected by depression. Too many people are taking anti-depression type medicines. Chances are you even…