Hypnotherapy Fear of Medical, Dental and Cosmetic Treatment London
Hypnotherapy for Fear of Dentist, Medical and Cosmetic Treatment London
Does Hypnosis work for medical procedure fear and phobia? Hypnosis is significantly potent at reducing dental, medical and cosmetic procedure related fears, phobias and panic attacks. With hypnotherapy you can feel at ease, relaxed, in control and less worried before and during medical treatments.
My hypnotherapy for dental, medical and cosmetic fear and phobia program is specifically designed for people who are:
- Scared to go to the dentist, doctor or surgeon for a check-up
- Worried or concerned about injections, operations, medical treatments
- Hate the sound and smell of medical rooms
- Concerned about a forthcoming surgery or procedure
- Feel uneasy about getting medical or dental treatments and cosmetic procedures.
- Anxious about the thought of everything that could go wrong during medical treatments.
The Hypnotherapy Process
The Hypnotherapy Process
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing the fear of dental, medical and cosmetic procedures. Hypnotherapy sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you, helping you to stay calm and relaxed ahead of and during your forthcoming treatment. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
About Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause of circumstances in need of modification
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300 inc vat) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Published Hypnotherapy Articles and Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
How To Break Up With Someone You Love (But Isn’t Right For You) In the UK it is estimated that 42% of marriages end in…