Hypnotherapy Dental Phobia And Dental Fear Hypnosis London
Hypnotherapy Fear of Medical, Dental and Cosmetic Treatment London
Hypnotherapy for Fear of Dentist, Medical and Cosmetic Treatment London
Does Hypnosis work for medical procedure fear and phobia? Hypnosis is significantly potent at reducing dental, medical and cosmetic procedure related fears, phobias and panic attacks. With hypnotherapy you can feel at ease, relaxed, in control and less worried before and during medical treatments.
My hypnotherapy for dental, medical and cosmetic fear and phobia program is specifically designed for people who are:
- Scared to go to the dentist, doctor or surgeon for a check-up
- Worried or concerned about injections, operations, medical treatments
- Hate the sound and smell of medical rooms
- Concerned about a forthcoming surgery or procedure
- Feel uneasy about getting medical or dental treatments and cosmetic procedures.
- Anxious about the thought of everything that could go wrong during medical treatments.
The Hypnotherapy Process
The Hypnotherapy Process
I use a proven yet gentle approach to addressing the fear of dental, medical and cosmetic procedures. Hypnotherapy sessions are relaxed, comfortable and progress at a pace that suits you, helping you to stay calm and relaxed ahead of and during your forthcoming treatment. Here is what you can expect:
- A telephone conversation to discuss your goals and suitability for hypnotherapy
- An initial appointment to include a full consultation and hypnotherapy
- Homework tasks maybe assigned to you in between appointments
- Subsequent appointments with evaluation of success and further hypnotherapeutic, NLP and coaching interventions as needed for a successful outcome
About Your Harley Street Hypnotherapist, Malminder Gill
Harley Street Hypnotherapist
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Harley Street Hypnotherapist Malminder Gill is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
Malminder’s warm and personable nature creates a relaxed environment fostering dialogue that helps identify the root cause of circumstances in need of modification
HOW IT WORKS
- Your first session (£200) is talk therapy where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve and any factors which may prevent success.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy action plan designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- All therapy packages include:
- Bespoke hypnotherapy sessions
- Weekly telephone coaching support
- Weekly email support
- Appropriate resources (reading lists for example)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Relevant hypnosis audio downloads
All bookings must now be made online. If you would like to speak with Malminder, please call 0203 637 5877 at your convenience.
Published Hypnotherapy Articles and Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
I often hear the term narcissist used lightly to describe a person who comes across as being in love with himself or herself but Narcissistic…
The first step to overcoming fear is to accept a few truths about fear. The first one is we are in the habit of clinging…
There has been a lot of phobias described in psychopathology literature but cibophobia is one of the most debilitating phobias with serious health consequences. Published…
Halloween is one of the oldest holidays in the world, celebrated by several countries all over the globe. From wearing costumes to trick or treat,…