Driving Test Hypnosis & Driving Hypnotherapy London Harley Street
Driving Test Hypnosis & Driving London
Driving Test Hypnosis & Driving London
Hypnosis is very effective at calming nervous drivers in London and to help with anxiety for Driving Tests. Using a combination of proven hypnotherapy techniques I quickly help with Driving Test Hypnosis for those taking the assessments or hypnotherapy for driver anxiety to remain calm and in control when driving. Driving test hypnosis and Hypnotherapy can be used if the driver is feeling:
- Anxious or nervous about driving in the city
- Anxious or nervous about driving on the motorway
- Anxious or nervous about driving under bridges and over bridges
- Anxious or nervous about driving in tunnels or through poll stations
- Anxious or nervous about driving in country lanes and through tight spaces
- Anxious or nervous about parking the car
- Anxious or nervous about driving in a multi-level car park
- Anxious or nervous about driving after an accident
- Anxious or nervous about your Driving Test
About your Hypnotherapist, Harley Street - Malminder Gill
Hypnotherapist Harley Street
Malminder Gill – BSc (hons) Dip Hyp MHS DNLP GQHP GHRreg AMAC
Malminder is London’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist and Confidence Coach who is compassionate, non-judgmental and client focused. Her dedicated Hypnotherapy Practice is based in Harley Street, London. She is regularly featured in the media and sought after through personal recommendations.
I went to Malminder for help with nerves and anxiety that I had over my driving test. I had failed 5 times and before each one was in floods of tears, fighting nausea and shaking. I tried everything up to that point. I had tried Kalmz, rescue remedy, lavender, I had tried chewing gum and drinking high caffeine drinks… all the things people had suggested to help. on all of my tests my examiners had made comments about my nerves and I just didn’t know what else to do. I had a lot of pressure on me to pass my test including the very real possibility of losing my job if I didn’t get a license. I had already been told once I had lost my job, only to get a ‘stay of execution’ and get three more months to pass my test. so the pressure was only mounting, not reducing. I explained all of this to Malminder in our phone consultation and first session and i even cried in our first session and Malminder very effectively picked out the things we needed to work on. We had three sessions and with each one the physical reactions I had when I thought about my test reduced and I gradually was thinking more positively about it until I actually started to think ‘wow, I might pass it this time’. and what can I say…. with Malminder’s help I PASSED!!! I honestly had no physical symptoms of anxiety before or during the test and even said to the examiner “I feel weirdly OK…” and throughout the test a little voice kept reassuring me “you can do this” and instead of panicking when I made a mistake, I kept cool and something automatically took over and corrected it without conscious thought. I really do believe that the work I did with Malminder helped and I highly recommend her if you are facing similar issues to me. Read more independent reviews on Feefo
HOW IT WORKS
- We start off with an in-depth consultation (£300) where we explore and discover the details and roots of the presenting problem(s) in detail. We then discuss solutions and what you are hoping to achieve, any factors which may prevent success and the level of support you feel you may need during therapy.
- I then spend several hours creating a bespoke therapy package designed to get you the results you want in the timeframe you want, whilst countering any factors that may impede success.
- We then start the therapy which includes:
- A bespoke blended use of hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Meditation in as many sessions as needed over an agreed timeframe.
- Full-on proactive support throughout, frequent check-ins and accountability to suit the level of support you feel you need
- Telephone coaching
- Out of office support
- Bespoke meditation recordings and mantra creation especially designed for your needs and goals
- Hypnosis audio recordings
- Appropriate resources (reading lists, videos etc)
- Practical homework tasks designed to help you transition through the change with ease
- Follow-up support
- Home visits (extra fee applies)
Due to the intense and full-on nature of the support offered during therapy, I am only able to take on a limited number of clients each month. Please contact me on 0207 971 7677 to find out more.
Hypnotherapy Articles & Blog Posts Written by Malminder Gill
Have you ever felt like you don’t deserve something in your life? You aren’t alone. Almost 70% of people feel like an imposter at some…
I often hear the term narcissist used lightly to describe a person who comes across as being in love with himself or herself but Narcissistic…
The first step to overcoming fear is to accept a few truths about fear. The first one is we are in the habit of clinging…
There has been a lot of phobias described in psychopathology literature but cibophobia is one of the most debilitating phobias with serious health consequences. Published…